October 24, 2010

Punishment

i had my punishment (or 'attitude adjustment' as Sir called it) this morning while Poppy was at her grandparents' and the twins were safely sleeping. i didn't want to write about it here but Sir says i have to, so this is what happened:

i was hogtied on the lounge floor with a harness gag attached to an anal hook, clothespegs between my toes and across my bottom cheeks and clover clamps on my nipples. Then Sir gave me a lecture about what i did wrong and the importance of me having the correct attitude towards Him at all times. Then after a long time He untied me and it was all forgiven.

i'm still very sad that my  behaviour was bad enough to merit a punishment, but very relieved that it is over with now and me and Sir can move on. i absolutely hate punishments, partly because they are painful (and not in a good way, or at least i can't process the pain in a pleasurable way) and partly because i know Sir is disappointed in me and i have let Him down. And to make this punishment worse, Sir took photos of me and emailed them to His Dom friends telling them about my 'attitude adjustment' so now they all know that i screwed up and wasn't a good slave to my Sir. And so presumably do their subs/slaves.

i'm very sorry i let You down Sir and i will try much much harder in future.

9 comments:

ariia said...

Wow that is quite the punishment!! I know you've learned your lesson for sure and I have to say, it was a nice touch to email the pictures. That would be the final straw for me. I would have broken down, cried my eyes out and did my damndest to never let down Master like that again!! I have to say, as much as I'm sure you hated the punishment (after all, it's not punishment if we like it) Kudos to Sir for knowing exactly what you needed.

-ariia

2:50 pm
Mistress160 said...

Good girl ... in so many, many ways :)

11:49 pm
libby said...

Sir always knows what i need, even more than i do,

and i loveeeeeeee 'good girl' - it made me wiggle to get that comment this morning, thanks Ma'am!

libby
xxxxx

7:39 am
Mistress160 said...

*grin*

(have to thank you too for that marvelous puppy photo on your "I'm in trouble" post. Apart from being a wonderful photo, my husband made a comment that he knew exactly how you felt, if the puppy was representing your M/s or D/s state of mind. The resulting conversation meant we resolved something I wasn't aware was building up. So thank you ... I owe you one :) )

1:49 am
libby said...

i searched for a photo that represented how i felt at the time, and the puppy one was perfect. So glad that other subs were able to identify with that feeling and also glad that it led to a helpful discussion for You and Your husband. (And does that mean i get to call in a favour from the wonderful Mistress160 at some point in the future? Does it? Does it?.... Oooops got a bit too excited there!)

9:22 am
Mistress160 said...

LOL. Not so "wonderful" ... I should have been aware that problem was building (too many trips to the dentist and feeling miserable made me forget my D/s priorities) ... but absolutely, you get to call in that favour!

12:09 am
w said...

ugh... i keep having to retype everything today...

I just wanted to let you know I had to be punished today and while getting punished, I got into even more trouble because I was giving Daddy attitude while he was punishing me.

Not good at all. I think maybe there is something "in the air" that caused both of us to give attitude this week. :-(

1:18 am
libby said...

never good to give your Sir attitude, especially not when you're being punished!

11:47 am
Tina said...

I'm rather new to this entire lifestyle, so this frightens me to no end. Not just the physical nature of the punishment, but the incredible fear that my Dom would be disappointed in me. I would just die inside.
I realize there will come a time when I am only human, and fail. I just dread that day. . .

9:08 pm