March 24, 2013

It's all about Him

So you may have noticed i haven't done anything to this blog in a little while. To be honest i've been in quite a funk recently, run off my feet, stressed out, finding it difficult enough just to cope with everything that's been happening in my daily life, that i've had no interest at all in even visiting here, let along writing or updating or whatever.


Things are still not great, but they're better than they were, i'm feeling a bit brighter and more optimistic and today i had the desire to post here. my first thought was to write about the events of the past few weeks, rant and moan, explain everything that's gone wrong. But for once i'm not going to do that. i don't think it would be helpful to me or interesting to you. So i'm moving on.

Instead i'm going to write (briefly, because things are still rather hectic around here) about a D/s topic: how in an M/s relationship the only thing that matters is the Master. Technically it doesn't matter that i've been feeling down and stressed recently, it doesn't matter that i've been struggling to cope with the issues of everyday life, let alone find time to do those little extra things for Sir that make me feel needed and Him feel served. If Sir wanted to He could ignore how i've been feeling, tell me to get on with it and expect everything to carry on as normal. To some extent He does do that because He doesn't let me wallow when i'm feeling down but He encourages me to carry on with my normal life of running the household, looking after the kids and serving Him. But He does support me, listen to me, pamper me, look after me and i'm lucky as a slave that He does.

i feel like i'm rambling here and not quite making  my point, so i'm going to try instead by describing a couple of incidents recently, which hopefully will show how it's all about Him, even when things are feeling rough for me:

Incident 1: i'm woken up in the middle of the night by the feeling of Sir removing my butt plug, then replacing it with His hard cock pushing into my bottom, fairly hard and fast, over and over until He cums inside me, rolls me onto a towel to catch the leaks, then He turns over and falls asleep again.

Incident 2: i'm doing single-tail whip training with Sir when the kids are out of the house for the morning, but i'm struggling with it. Sir stops, put clamps on my nipples, tightens them and then tells me to 'get myself centred' while He flogs my pussy hard over and over. When he senses that i'm in a better headspace He removes the clamps and resumes with the whip as He was before.

Some people would be appalled at those examples, but then they're not slaves. For me it is comforting to know that Sir will use me as He likes no matter what mood i am in. That my feelings and struggles won't affect my service of Him because He won't allow that to happen. That He will still train me and use me as He wants, no matter how i am feeling inside.

At least i can still be a good slave when i feel like the rest of my life isn't going so great.

3 comments:

mostly mouse said...

Oh libby been thinking about you. You've got a lot on your plate and was wondering a bit how the two of you were connecting as a couple...it's got to be difficult but reading this just made mouse smile!

You give so much encouragement to those of us not going through half of what you've been going through.

Million hugs,
mouse

11:32 pm
alwaysbebrian said...

Your post quickly reminds Me why I can't wait for My wife/slave to come home! Thank you...

7:26 am
Cali Love said...

I'm new to this blog and I'm catching up. This post was lovely. Thank you!

10:22 am